Thursday 6 March 2014

Tired

I've been away for work for a couple of days this week, and while it's been good, I am now ridiculously tired. 
It's been lovely though to see the start of spring beginning to show itself. 

In knitting news, I messed up on the wedding shawl. I forgot, in my calculations of how much I had left to knit, about border chart 4. Lots more knitting to go than I thought, but still plenty of time until September when it needs to be finished. 

As I spoke about before, I finished my MKAL. I even blocked it this weekend. 
Sadly I wasn't a fan of the result. I love the colour, but the finished shawl just seems lacking in something to me. It just seemed a bit... Meh. 
Luckily a friend of mine likes it a lot, so it is going to be a gift for his mother for Mother's Day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment